Bingo is gambling, and Hijingo is strictly an 18+ venue. Hijingo reserves the right to refuse entry.
BOOKING TYPE: FULL GAME SESSION OR SINGLE GAME
Pricing: our 90 minute ‘Full Game Session’ game is priced at £16pp and our 30 minute ‘Single Game’ is priced at £11pp.
Cancellation: If you need to cancel your booking, as long as you let us know at least 48 hours before your arrival, we will transfer the money paid to a new date or provide a refund on request. If a cancellation is made within 48 hours of the booking date, all monies paid for bingo will be forfeited.
Drop in numbers: If the number of players in your group has dropped from what was originally booked and paid for, please let the team know immediately. You will be given the number of bingo cards that you have booked in for and your table allocation will be reshuffled on the day to provide the best possible experience for your group size.
Food & Drink Packages: Pre-ordering from a food and drink package is strongly encouraged for all group sizes. This allows us to provide the best possible Hijingo experience for all players so you can focus on having fun. Full payment and final numbers need to be confirmed at least 48 hours prior to the booking.
BOOKING TYPE: THE LUCKY BOX
The Lucky Box can accommodate up to 30 players.
Pricing: To book The Lucky Box a non-refundable deposit of £500 is required. The deposit provides 30 Hijingo game cards for your group. An additional £1000 min spend is required for pre-ordered food and drink, payable 14 days prior to the booking.
Cancellation: Things happen. If you need to cancel your booking, as long as you let us know at least 14 days before your booking, we will transfer the full spend to a new date or provide a refund on request. If a cancellation is made within 14 days of the booking date, the deposit is forfeited and the full minimum spend will be due.
Food & Drink Packages: Pre-ordering from a food and drink package is required in order to achieve the minimum spend. This allows us to provide the best possible Hijingo experience for all players. Full payment and final numbers need to be confirmed at least 14 days prior to the booking. Please ensure all allergen and dietary requirements are made known at the time of booking.
BOOKING TYPE: EXCLUSIVE HIRE & CONFERENCES
• The hire of Hijingo ‘the venue’ will only be agreed upon receipt of any deposit requested as well as a signed copy of the Contract agreement
• I / we agree to the hire of the venue subject to all requirements as listed in your booking contract (Any change to these requirements must be applied for in writing at least 72 hours before the event and approved by venue management).
• I / we agree to all prices quoted and understand that I / we must make full payment for all additional services, including bar and food receipts at the end of the event. (Unless otherwise agreed in writing).
• I / we agree that the use of, and hire of the venue can be withdrawn immediately and full payment to be made to the venue for all costs accrued, for any improper behaviour. (This includes but is not restricted to: abuse of staff, damage to venue furniture and fittings).
• I/ we agree that in accordance with the aims of the Licensing Act 2003, the venue will not be held financially or otherwise liable for the immediate termination of this contract /event if in the opinion of our management there is any risk of / or significant breach of our premises license and objectives in terms of, but not restricted to public disorder / nuisance.
• I / we agree to indemnify the venue against any damage caused by us, any agent or company subcontracted by us and or their equipment / belongings.
• I / we agree to accept responsibility for any agent, company and their employees subcontracted by us to be adequately trained and insured in compliance with any relevant statutory regulations.
• I / we agree that decorative, staging, sound and lighting items supplied / installed by us (other than say posters) including but not restricted to screens, curtains must be fire retardant and have appropriate safety fixings and be compliant to all statutory regulations.
• The venue accepts no responsibility for any 3rd party costs unless otherwise agreed in writing. I/ we accept own liability for insurance for any such eventuality & for our own or 3rd party equipment, staff or claims arising.
• I / we agree that permission for all forms of audio and visual broadcast (public address, music or otherwise) must be applied for in advance. The venue reserves the right to control and/or veto over permitted volume, content, artists of all such broadcast(s).
• The venue reserves the right to cancel this agreement and provide full refund of deposit(s) and be indemnified against any other costs with less than seven days’ notice in the case of any unforeseeable circumstances (eg power failure) or other force majeure.
• I / we take full responsibility for all flyers / posters / advertisements and any permissions required for their display, dispersal and removal (if required), both within and outside of the premises. (This also includes decorative and display items)
• I / we understand that the deposit paid is non-refundable and non-transferable, even if the event is cancelled, with a further non-refundable payment of the remaining balance to be paid at least 14 days prior to the event day.
• Cancellations – The venue reserves the right to retain 100% of the fees paid or owed, if notified of a cancellation less than 14 days prior to the event. Full payment required.
• Hijingo ‘The Venue’ entitles 3rd party booking agents to an agreed commission amount in writing, prior to the event. The agreed commission amount is paid within 30 days upon receipt of a valid commission invoice. Our commission payment is based on a contracted pre-booked amount and does not include additional event spend on the day of the booking. Any commission not claimed within 12 months of the event taken place is discretionary.
• I / We understand that the venue, including all spaces, is an over 18 venue and ID will be required for all guests. Unless otherwise approved by the venue prior to booking.
• I / We understand that a pre order is required to complete the function sheet prior to the event. If we do not provide one 72 hours prior to the event a function sheet will be created on our behalf up to the value of the minimum spend based on the venues suggestion. Any changes will be at the discretion of the venue.
Please note CCTV is in operation in our venue for the safety of our staff and guests.