Hijingo Venue Policies
Bingo is gambling, and Hijingo is strictly an 18+ venue, you will need provide proof of your age and identity upon arrival at the event. You must be able to show either a valid UK driving licence, or passport if asked. Failure to do so will result in you being refused entry and we’ll be unable to refund your ticket.
We can accept DEBIT CARD payment and BACS payment only. The Gambling Act (2005) prohibits the use of credit cards for bingo payments
Your seats will be allocated at the time of booking and there may be other players at your table. To guarantee being seated with your group, all players must be booked under one reservation.
We ask that all guests check-in at least 20 minutes before the start-time of your booking to ensure you’re seated for the start of the show.
Entry is not permitted after the game has started. We’ll be unable to refund any guests who do not arrive for their booking.
The show contains flashing lights, videos, and haze throughout, and may not be suitable for guests with epilepsy or severe respiratory problems.
We ask that all our guests act responsibly, we have a zero-tolerance policy for anything that would interfere with the experience for our team or other guests, and we reserve the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the venue.
Please note CCTV is in operation in our venue for the safety of our team and guests.
Please note, Hijingo is a card only venue.
Hijingo Booking Terms and Conditions
When making a booking at Hijingo, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You have read and agreed to our policies of booking.
- You and your group are at least 18 years of age (valid ID will be required).
- You are not entered into a current self-exclusion agreement with Hijingo or any other licensed gambling operator.
- You have checked all personal and booking details are correct.
- You agree to comply with all venue regulations.
- If you want to cancel a booking at Hijingo, you will need to inform us in advance of the reservation date.
- If you have booked the Hijingo Experience, Bingo Brunch or a Single Game, we require 48 hours notice for cancellations. Within 48-hours of the booking, we will not be able to cancel, amend or refund any bookings. Any cancellations or reductions within 48 hours are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you have booked a package, we require 7 days’ notice for cancellations. Within 7 days of the booking, we will not be able to cancel, amend or refund any bookings. Any cancellations or reductions within 7 days are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you have booked a Bank Holiday package or Christmas package, the cancellation period will be different so please refer to your confirmation email for the correct policy
- If your booking change, reduction, or amendment falls within the 48 hour or 7 days agreed cancellation period, we will be unable to cancel, amend, transfer or refund your booking. However, you will be given the total number of bingo cards and any pre-ordered food and drink which has been paid for will be served. Your table allocation may be adjusted on the day to provide the best possible experience for your group size.
- Please ensure all allergen and dietary requirements are made known at the time of booking or with at least 48hrs notice to ensure we’re able to accommodate.
- Gluten and other allergens are used in our kitchen and traces may be present in all dishes.
- VAT is added at the current rate and a 12.5% discretionary service charge is added to any packages which include food and/or drink. Service charge will also be applied to any additional food and drink ordered while at the venue.
Exclusive Venue Hire and Conferences
By booking a Full Venue Hire, Exclusive Full Session, Meeting or Conference at Hijingo you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Any pricing or proposal quoted for one of the above event booking types is valid for 48 hours only.
- To confirm one of the above event booking types a contract, signed by you (the client) and Hijingo (the venue), is required.
- Following this a 25% non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit payment based on the contracted total of the event (if booking more than 28 days before the event date) is required within 48 hours to fully secure the event, otherwise the event date may be released by the team. (Please note: If booking 28 or less days before the event date, a 100% payment based on the contracted total of the event will be needed)
- The 25% deposit paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable, even if the event is cancelled, with a further non-refundable payment of the remaining balance to be paid at least 28 days prior to the event date.
- Cancellations: The venue reserves the right to retain 100% of the fees if notified of a cancellation less than 28 days prior to the event.
- An event food, beverage and bingo pre-order and guest dietary requirements, including any known allergies, are required to complete the function sheet prior to the event.
- If a pre-order is not provided seven days prior to the event, a function sheet will be created on your behalf up to the value of the contracted event total based on the venue’s suggestion. Any changes will be at the discretion of the venue.
- The venue, including all spaces, is an over 18 venue and ID will be required for all guests.